I Must Garden Deer Repellent - Mint Scent 1gal Ready-to-Use
1 Gallon Ready-to-Use. Covers up to 4,000 Sq Ft
• Use as refill or with our Remote Trigger Sprayer
• Pleasant mint scent
• Repels by smell and taste
• Rain proof, long lasting, and guaranteed
• Safe for people, pets, and the environment when used as directed
Repel Deer not People with our Mint Scent Deer Repellent
I Must Garden Deer Repellent is an environmentally safe, humane, and effective way to deter deer from eating flowers and plants. Our repellents are safe to use around children and pets*, and are completely biodegradable. With I Must Garden Deer Repellent you can confidently protect your garden in a safer and more eco-friendly way while still providing maximum protection against deer damage.
Freedom from Foul Odors
I Must Garden Deer Repellents are pleasantly scented, making application easier and more enjoyable than ever! Many repellents on the market smell bad – very bad. We’ve heard stories where people would actually get sick after spraying…or they smelled so bad, they had to shower every time they sprayed. With I Must Garden Deer Repellent, you won’t be driven out of your own yard and your neighbors won’t resent you every time you spray. It’s no wonder I Must Garden Deer Repellent is the top-selling deer repellent in hundreds of stores. Use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you.
Mint Scent and Spice Scent
I Must Garden offers two distinctively scented and equally effective repellents - Mint Scent and Spice Scent. Both deer repellents contain eggs and garlic - substances that by themselves repel deer. However, I Must Garden takes repellency to an even higher level by adding botanical oils from plants that deer won’t eat - plants such as peppermint, lemongrass, cinnamon, and clove. Not only do the botanical oils from these plants make our repellents smell so much better, but these natural oils increase the effectiveness and longevity of the repellents.
The Mint Scent Deer Repellent blends peppermint and lemongrass oils that effectively and refreshingly repel deer. Botanical oils are also effective at repelling many insects, so while you’re spraying for deer, you’re also helping control damaging insect infestations.
The Spice Scent Deer Repellent has a fresh cinnamon-clove smell that gardeners love and provides effective year-round control against deer damage. As with the Mint Scent repellent, clove and cinnamon oils have insecticidal, as well as repelling properties. Cinnamon oil also has anti-fungal properties. While the botanical oils used in the I Must Garden Deer Repellents are chosen for maximum effectiveness against deer, it’s nice to know there are other benefits.
Some gardeners prefer one scent over the other and have been using their favorite I Must Garden Deer Repellent to protect their plants for years. Other gardeners like to rotate between our two equally effective and pleasantly scented deer repellents. We’ve also heard gardeners tell us that they mix the Mint Scent with the Spice Scent for a third unique scent – and that’s perfectly ok to do!
No matter which repellent you use, it’s good to know that there are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. All of our repellents are safer to use around children and pets* and are completely biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Want to try both? Consider buying our Deer Duo where you can try both repellents at a special savings!
How I Must Garden Deer Repellent Works
- Repels deer by both smell and taste
- Spray repellent directly on plants for strong, long lasting protection
- Contains natural stickers for rain-resistance
- Both Spice and Mint scent provide year-round effective control
The Right Size for Every Garden
I Must Garden Deer Repellent is available in a variety of Ready-To-Use (RTU) and Concentrated sizes.
*when used as directed
TIPS FROM OUR EXPERTS
How to Apply
Protecting your plants is easy – simply spray plants with I Must Garden All Natural Deer Repellent. Please consider the following guidelines.
- Spray plants thoroughly. Cover plants with a fine mist until runoff.
- Apply to dry plants and allow repellent to dry for at least 1 hour before rain or watering. This helps the repellent adhere to the plants, giving it long-lasting effectiveness and rain-resistance.
- Reapply repellent every 2-4 weeks. Areas with heavy deer pressure may require more frequent applications.
- Touch up new growth regularly. During the growing season consider spraying every 2 inches of new growth. Adjust application times as necessary depending on weather conditions and rate of plant growth.
- Apply repellent in the morning or evening. Spraying in the heat of the day and in direct sunlight exposes plants to the possibility of burning. Good gardening practice recommends NOT spraying in direct sunlight and NOT spraying during the hottest time of the day.
|32oz Trigger Sprayer||1,000 Sq Ft|
|45oz Pump Spray||1,400 Sq Ft|
|1 Gallon Ready-to-Use||4,000 Sq Ft|
|2.5 Gallon Ready-to-Use||10,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz Hose End Sprayer Concentrate||10,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz||10,000 Sq Ft|
|1 Gallon||40,000 Sq Ft|
|2.5 Gallon||100,000 Sq Ft|
I MUST GARDEN IS PROUD TO USE INGREDIENTS REGARDED AS SAFE BY THE EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Peppermint Oil
- Cinnamon Oil
- Clove Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Fish Oil
- White Pepper
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum